CLIENT Royal Palm Estate
APPOINTMENT 2005 – current
Palm Lakes is one of the premium lifestyle developments situated on the North Coast of KwaZulu-Natal. The estate comprises of residential, intermediate residential, commercial, mixed use, hotel and education sites as well as various community facilities. The estate houses numerous sectional title developments geared towards all ages and budgets. The retirement village and Trinity School have seen huge uptake and have firmly placed the development on the KwaZulu-Natal map.
The award winning estate has been well received by local and national buyers and has seen a tremendous uptake in the last 24 months.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Land assembly and Planning – preparing land audits, compiling development application in terms of the Development Facilitation Act, consolidation of various portions of old sugar cane farms.
- Topographical surveying of land for design of engineering services and laying out of land parcels. Grading and pricing sites based on selected criteria.
- Setting out of roads, bulk services and development footprints.
- Beaconing of site boundaries and submission of general plans to Surveyor-General’s Office.
- Sectional Title surveys.
- Various adhoc town planning applications so as to change the development rights in keeping with the demands of the region.
- Land Audits
- Land Surveying
- Sectional Title
- Topographical Surveying
- Engineering Surveying