APPOINTMENT 1997 – current
The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) road network comprises of nearly 16 000km of road infrastructure – this equates to an estimated 500 million hectares of land that requires administration, management and survey. Since 1997 SANRAL has contracted out the management of its land and all topographical, engineering and land survey functions.
SANRAL have procured the services of MHP Geomatics – being a strategic partner in the MAJV – for nearly 20 years.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Land Administration and Audits.
- Legal Consulting work
- Preparation of Cadastral Key plans based on declarations, existing cadastral parcels and future expansion of the road network.
- Framing of Acquisition diagrams.
- Land surveying of new subdivisions and lease diagrams.
- Engineering and Topographical Surveys for new construction projects.
- Facilities Management of SANRAL buildings and office parks.
- Ad –hoc consulting on specialised survey and legal issues.
- Procurement Management and Quality Control for survey and other tenders issued by SANRAL.
- Laser Scanning
- Engineering Surveying
- Project Management
- Land Surveying
- Land Legal
- Facilities Management
- Financial Management